Concrete Flooring Contractor in Huntington Beach, Orange County
Free Price estimate from your local Flooring Contractor
- Over 25 Years Experience
- FREE Quote
- 10 Year Warranty | CA LIC # 1091679
- Quick Turn Around
- 5 Star Customer Review Ratings
Custom Performance Floors Concrete Coating and Polishing is your Huntington Beach flooring solutions specialists for your space in Los Angeles, San Diego, Irvine, Riverside, and Orange County. We are professional concrete contractors who recognize the value that concrete flooring adds to your space, whether commercial or residential. Our flooring services will highlight the high-quality concrete surfaces in your space and enhance their functioning for years to come.
As expert flooring contractors in Orange County, we install durable and beautiful concrete coatings and offer concrete polishing, staining, and resurfacing services. We work with homeowners and business operators around southern California to maximize their floor efficiency.
If you are interested in updating your current commercial concrete floors, improving workplace safety and productivity, or exploring outdoor patio options, we can help. Contact Custom Performance Floors today for a free quote and discover the difference our quality craftsmanship and experienced service make! We will find the best flooring system to meet your needs.
Concrete Preservation is Our Passion
At Custom Performance Floors, we have over 25 years in the flooring industry as a division of Fiberglass Services. We proudly provide concrete installation and restoration services for our Orange County neighbors and beyond.
We recognize the benefit of durable and versatile concrete floors in southern California, as a region that values indoor/outdoor living spaces and long-lasting conscientious flooring materials. Having worked with concrete for so long, we know how versatile it is and will show you why it is the best option for your space. If your concrete is older, our Custom Performance Floors team knows that rejuvenation is a fantastic way to bring life back to your surfaces. Restoring old concrete is a fraction of the cost of redoing your property.
With Huntington Beach‘s epoxy flooring and concrete polishing specialists, you will enjoy the feeling of a more robust, low-maintenance, cost-effective, and beautiful surface. Whether your concrete is new or has been around for years will be a secret only you will know and will make your guests wonder.
Our flooring services extend the lifespan of your concrete. We are so confident of this statement we back our epoxy floors with a 10-year warranty. Call us today to learn how we can reimagine your floors!
"I highly recommend Custom Performance Floors. Their quality customer care is second to none. They quoted me the same day, informed me of my options, and helped me pick the best flooring option for my warehouse. We booked the appointment; they were there on time, installed my floor in one day, and offered the best price for the quality I could find. I am very happy with my epoxy flake floor!"
Custom Performance Floors has years of experience installing professional epoxy concrete coats in every setting imaginable. Our epoxy specialists can tell you which is the best for your needs, whether you are looking for commercial epoxy installation or epoxy garage flooring.
An epoxy floor coating from our expert team in Orange County provides you with the following benefits:
- Durable and rugged floors – Epoxy holds up under heavy foot and machinery traffic, spilled chemicals, extreme temperatures, and frequent impacts from dropped tools. Our floors are backed by a 10-year warranty but with some upkeep, they can last longer.
- Low-maintenance upkeep – Epoxy floors keep their seamless surface for a long time. With waterproofing, spills and dirt do not absorb into the concrete. All that is needed to clean your floors is a sweep or a wet mop with soap and water.
- Beautiful and customizable floors – You can opt for a solid epoxy, a flaked epoxy, or a metallic epoxy. Your floors can include multiple colors, writing, or logos. Custom Performance Floors will give you a unique floor system with colors and shine adjusted to your liking to match the surrounding area.
- Safe, slip-resistant surfaces – Epoxy has natural traction, and we can include additives to increase its slip-resistant properties. The traction doesn’t break down with traffic, so busy settings and job sites are less likely to have visitors or employees slip and fall, improving workplace productivity.
- Cost-effective concrete coating – Epoxy floor coatings add to the life of your concrete. They rarely break down, making them an investment piece that saves you money in the long term. Your time and money that would go to repairs, refinishing and cleaning are freed up thanks to your new floor!
Our epoxy flooring team can give you a description of our coating service options while putting together your free estimate. We tailor the blend of epoxy and polyaspartic coats to optimize your concrete and the floor installation process for you. This is true whether you are looking for garage floor epoxy or flooring for your healthcare setting. Our experts at Custom Performance Floors will give you floor epoxy that serves you!
Rather than adding an epoxy or composite concrete coating to your floors, your existing material may be strengthened and made shiny through our Custom Performance Floors concrete polishing service. Our floor team uses our grinding machines to shine your floor while making it denser and more durable.
A polished concrete floor has many benefits:
- Durability – These hard surfaces hold up under traffic and don’t chip or absorb spills. Repolishing can restore them to their original strength and only needs to be done after some years.
- Low-maintenance upkeep – Cleaning concrete that’s been polished is as easy as cleaning an epoxy. All that’s required is a quick wipe to remove spilled liquids or debris.
- Environmentally friendly – Polished concrete does not emit any chemicals or fumes in the installation process, nor is your existing concrete wasted.
- Brilliant, beautiful floors – Concrete that has been polished looks elegant and shiny and improves on existing lighting in a space. This enhances the look of the products displayed and reduces your electrical costs.
- Slip-resistant and safe floors – Additives can be introduced in the installation process to increase the slip-resistant properties of the floor. Spills do not get absorbed into concrete that has been polished, so wet floor hazards are avoidable and easily prevented with a quick clean-up.
- Cost-effective – Polishing improves the concrete you already have and leaves it harder, stronger, and easy to clean. Safe floors improve productivity and reduce insurance costs, giving you peace of mind.
Polished concrete floors are popular, functional, and beautiful, highlighting all of the best properties of the flooring material. If your space could benefit from avoiding a coating, talk to one of our flooring experts today. We can help you evaluate your options.
Having worked with concrete for over 25 years, Custom Performance Floors can recommend the best flooring service for your space. There are so many great ways to change the appearance of your floors. There is no sense in spending your time and money on frequent maintenance and repairs when we can help out.
As your Huntington Beach and Orange County concrete experts, we can offer the following services:
- Concrete repair – This may involve caulking, grinding, and sealing. Repairs are essential to have done the first time correctly.
- Concrete Resealing – Applying another coat of sealer increases the waterproofing and durability of overlays and color stains, and we can schedule your resealing. Then, it’s not something to cause you to worry.
- Concrete Staining – Adds color and depth to existing floors in a permanent way to revitalize the appearance of your concrete.
- Resurfacing – Adds color, texture, and durability to concrete pieces using an overlay. These are customizable repairs for surface issues and look fantastic in exterior settings.
The number of options you have with a concrete floor is almost limitless! Call our team of concrete experts today for an estimate, and we will provide you with our recommendations for your space.
Concrete Experts Serving Huntington Beach
Our epoxy and concrete polishing services provide numerous benefits, no matter the setting you are considering for a remodel. Custom Performance Floors provides flooring systems for any of your needs:
- Residential floors and garage floor coatings.
- Exterior patios and pool decks.
- Commercial kitchens and restaurants.
- Commercial offices.
- Retail stores and showrooms.
- Industrial manufacturing plants and warehouses.
- Institutions such as hospitals and schools.
- Parking garages and airplane hangars.
If you are in the southern California area and near Orange County, call us to hear how versatile concrete can improve your space. We also serve the neighboring cities of Anaheim, Laguna Beach, Fullerton, and Newport Beach. If you need clarification on whether you fall into our radius, contact us, and we’ll let you know.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choosing concrete flooring?
Concrete flooring offers several advantages, including exceptional durability, low maintenance, and longevity. It can withstand heavy foot traffic and is resistant to scratches, stains, and moisture.
How long does the installation take?
The duration of the concrete flooring installation process depends on several factors, including the size of the area, the complexity of the design, and the specific requirements of the project.
Can concrete floors be customized?
Absolutely! Custom Performance Floors offers a wide range of design options and finishes to match your desired interior design theme. From decorative stains and dyes to polished and epoxy coatings.
Can you repair existing concrete floors?
Absolutely! Custom Performance Floors specializes in concrete floor restoration and resurfacing services. If your existing concrete floors are showing signs of wear, cracks, or other damage, our skilled team can assess the condition and recommend the best solutions.